Translate

Sunday, 24 June 2012

4 beautiful years.


So I was going to make this post last Sunday when it was actually my twin cousins birthday but I was kind of busy with college and driving stuff this week that I just really didn't have the time. 

 On the 17th June 2008 our family was blessed with 2 beautiful babies, Little Thomas and Little Isabelle!
My auntie  (my mothers sister) has always been close to me so I consider her children as almost my extended siblings. Her first Daughter Hannah is 8 years old and I have always been close to her ever since she was born. She is like a little sister to me. So when we found out that my Auntie and Uncle, who had problems conceiving since their first Hannah who was an IVF baby, we were over the moon! My auntie and uncle were almost at the end of trying to have a second child as IVF is expensive and it seemed as if it just wasn't going to happen. When they were on their last round of IVF they fell pregnant, it was the most amazing thing ever! To top it off we all joked around saying well it could be twins, not thinking that it would actually happen. Yet it DID! Now I don't know how many people have twins or any other type of multiples in their family but it is such an exciting time when a family member or indeed yourself if expecting twins (triplets, quads etc)! So long story cut short my auntie had a boy and a girl in the summer of 2008 and they have continued to bless our lives since then.
I have loved watching them grow up over these past 4 years and time seems to have flown by. They both have such crazy personalities and are one in a million, or should I say two in a million! They have developed and learnt so many new things in these past 4 years and it amazes me every time I see them how much they have grown. I will always consider the twins and Hannah as my extended siblings and I feel so blessed to have such a beautiful and loving family. 
Time really does fly and the saying that it feels like they only came into our lives yesterday is so true as every time I see them I am amazed at how grown up they seem. 
I cannot wait to tell them stories of when they were younger and the funny things they used to do like covering the house in soil from the plant pot when Mummy wasn't watching. But for now I want to cherish every moment I have with my beautiful little cousins, to watch them grow, to watch them play and to let them know how lucky they are and how lucky we are to have such a loving family like we do.
My family means everything to me.


Its crazy how small they used to be!


My 3 extended siblings!

This picture makes me crack up every time!





Its crazy how much they have grown.


This is why I love her!

The best bunch of kids I have ever known. I may be a bit bias ;)

Love <3
I don't care how poor a man is; if he has family, he's rich.  ~Dan Wilcox and Thad Mumford


Megan x

No comments:

Post a Comment