Translate

Wednesday, 27 June 2012

Pointless Post.

So this is one of those annoying posts that talk about what I am going to post, but I am not posting it right now sort of thing?
In all honesty it is just a reminder to myself to get around to posting about tomorrows event!
The Olympic torch is coming to my city!! YAY!!
It's crazy that this is probably the only time I will get to see it, in the flesh you could say, in my life time! To me that is crazy.
I am super excited that we have been allowed time off school,college etc in order to watch it either come in tomorrow evening or leave Friday morning.
So apart from this blog post to say that this isn't a proper post but that there will be one, I thought I would post a quote that grabbed my attention today.
Well its kind of two quotes but one of them I cannot find the author so...

"The best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problems are your own. You do not blame them on your mother, the economy, or the president. You realize that you control your own destiny" -Albert Ellis.

"To wish you were someone else is to waste the person you are" -Unknown Author






Megan x

No comments:

Post a Comment