Translate

Thursday, 19 July 2012

17 questions for 17 years.

I haven't posted in soooo long, so I thought I would mix it up a bit and do a 441 type question thing that I saw someone do on a blog that I follow. Here goes!

1.How long have you been blogging? What got you started on Blogging?

I think I started around the end of May this year (2012) so I haven't really been blogging for long at all!
I think what got me started on blogging was whenever I read peoples blogs I followed it always made me get an itch to start having a go myself. I have always loved writing so I thought it was a great way to keep track of my life so I can read back on it when I am older and if I am still using this blog, to see how I progress along in life and in the blog itself!

2. Did you go to college? If so where, and what did you study? 

I think this is meaning the american word for college meaning University?
 Well I haven't been to Uni yet as I am not old enough and need to finish up college (6th form ect) first and get my A-Levels!
I am studying History, Law, English Literature and French at A-level!

3. Where have you traveled? 

I have visited a lot of Europe like many parts of France and Spain, I loved Barcelona specially! Greece, Italy, and I have visited Ireland SOOO many times as I have a lot of family from there.
I also had the most amazing opportunity to visit Canada (British Columbia side) We had the most amazing 2 weeks there and we traveled from Calgary all the way to Vancouver, visiting lots of places in between!
I love travelling!

4. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would buy? 

Oh gosh, is it bad that I want to say clothes? Yehh I would just love to run in to town/online and just buy so many cute clothes, shoes etc!
I would also book a flight over to see my friend in Canada who has been over there for nearly 2 years now :(

5. What are your 3 biggest pet peeves? 

-When people do that disgusting snorting thing when trying to clear their throat/nose. It sounds so gross and just makes me want to puke :|
-When people walk extremely slow without any consideration that they are making it hard for people to get around them/might need to be somewhere
-Scratching your fork or knife on a plate by accident when trying to eat. Eeeek hate that feeling/sound!!

6. What is your favorite movie? 

Ohh my gosh I have sooooo many favourite movies so it is so hard for me to chose just one!
But if I had to chose it would have to be Man on Fire. Wow it is such an amazing, moving film!

7. What is your drink of choice; wine, beer, or liquor. Or Water, Soda, Tea? 

I love a good cup of tea! Although if a Starbucks Frappuccino was on the list, hand down that would be my drink of choice!

8. What is something you enjoy to do when you have me time? 

As boring as it may sound, probably either chilling watching a movie or something interesting on YouTube!
I love the Shaytards on YouTube so watching their vlogs always makes me smile!


9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, which store would it be?
I LOVE Zara! So if i had $10,000 no doubt about it, it would be spent in Zara!
10. Share with us an embarrassing moment of your past? Or present.

Just ask my friends and family, or to be fair anyone that knows me, I have way too many embarrassing moments!
To think of one it would be when I was trying to act sophisticated when I was out at a restaurant with my girls. There was a really attractive waiter who was serving us so when he came over to ask if we wanted any deserts, I started to sip on my drink. As he was asking me what I wanted, without thinking I started to talk with my mouth full of coke and dribbled it all down my chin. Ewww. So embarrassing!
11. What day would you love to relive again?

The whole 2 weeks of my vacation to Canada! I would give so much to be able to do that all again!
12. If your life was turned into a movie... what actor would play you?

I actually can't think of anyone. Ooops ahahah!
13. What are the jobs you had in high school/college/the early years?

So far I have had a job working in a charity shop, I have been a waitress and I am currently a Retail Assistant in Outfit Retail Store!
14. Show us a picture from high school or college. 


My amazing and beautiful girls and me! The best thing about Secondary school and College <3

15. If you could travel 
anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go? 

Apart from the obvious answer of Canada, I would love to visit anywhere in the middle east like China, Japan or Thailand! It would be soooo cool! I would also love to visit Brazil or anywhere in the Caribbean! 
I want to travel to so many places!
16. Show us the most current picture of you or you, or your family, or anything of meaning to you.  

This sums up just ONE of the reasons why I love my family :') These crazy bunch mean the world to me!


17. Where do you see your life 5 years from now? 

Hopefully if all things go as planned, I see myself in my 4th year of University studying Law! I see myself graduating (hopefully with a 2:1) and having a employer connection set up ready for my to start practicing in Law!!!






Megan x 

No comments:

Post a Comment