Translate

Monday, 2 July 2012

Craving Shoes.

As sad as this may sound I am CRAVING some new shoes!!
Not just casual everyday shoes but heels!
 I am a sucker for a pair of nice high heels.

 All of my heels at the moment are decent and I can make do with them but my only real 'oh my god so amazing' pair are really only suitable for certain occasions due to the immense amount of glitter on them, so they aren't really a versatile pair...plus a girl can't have too many heels ay ;)
These are a few I was thinking about purchasing, obviously not all of them but if anyone (if anyone actually reads this crappy blog!) can let me know which pair I should get (or maybe two if my budget can stretch that far) then
 that will be so helpful as I cannot decide! I love all of them too much!


Excuse the awful quality picture but it is the only one I have of my fav glitter shoes that I talked about! :D
These beauties are from River Island! They do look extremely high though :/
I love sling back heels at the moment. These are from Dune.
I love the heel and platform colour on these! From NewLook

Also from NewLook. Again I love the different pattern/colour on the heel and platform.
These are from Aldo but I found them on ASOS online. Gosh they are sooo amazing! Don't know whether there would be a limit in what you could wear with them though? :/

These are so pretty! Also found on ASOS.

These next ones are some AMAZING shoes I have seen on Pinterest but I can't seem to find them anywhere online to purchase :(
These are so pretty, I love the corsage on the top of the heel.

Now these are stunning! Gosh if I could find myself a pair of these!!!


Megan x

3 comments:

  1. I love your glitter shooes! I wouldn't be able to walk in them though hahahaa, great post! :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have got to say they are my fav pair of heels I have ever owned just because they are so sparkly! They are bearable to walk in for about 15 minutes max then they just kill you feet :') Ahahaha and thankyouuu!:) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha the things we do to look good! :') xxxx

      Delete