Translate

Monday, 28 January 2013

Come see my spirit fly

Helllooo I hope you are all having a wonderful day.

This is going to be a really random post relating to nothing I have previously posted about.
I am currently doing the extended project qualification at college along with my other A levels and I decided to base mine around the controversy of capital punishment/the death penalty and whether it is right or wrong. This is a topic that really interests me and I wanted to know more about a very serious issue that is still being enforced in society yet there seems to be a taboo culture surrounding speaking about the issue.
I am going to be studying Law at University so I figured it would be perfectly related to that and I could learn new things about the topic as I went along.
I have made a survey to add into my report and I would be sooo grateful if people could take a few minutes to fill out the survey as truthfully as possible. I know some people will not know much at all about the death penalty but this information also helps in my report to discuss whether there is a lack of education and information out there about capital punishment.

Here is the link to the survey http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/KZRYWCR
I would be truly grateful if anyone would take the survey and hope this sparks interest in others to find out more.



Megan x

4 comments:

  1. I completed the survey for you :)

    Tean-mauricette.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awhh thank you sooo much it really does mean a lot and will help with all of my research :) xxx

      Delete
  2. Great Blog


    It would be great if we could follow each other :)

    hope you enter my giveaway on my blog <3
    Blog Here

    Dont forget to follow my blog

    Rachael

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I have just followed an entered the giveaway :)
      Loving your blog btw!! xxx

      Delete