Translate

Sunday, 20 January 2013

Urban Decay Naked Palette 2!

 So I finally managed to get my hands on the Naked Palette 2, yayyy! I had been contemplating buying it for a while after I had heard so many people raving about it and I think pretty much every beauty Guru on YouTube seems to own either the Naked Palette 1 or 2.
Considering this product isn't exactly cheap I didn't want to just go in all guns blazing and do an impulse buy so I wanted to carry on doing some more research and check out peoples reviews in case it would be a complete waste of money. After I was convinced by all the amazing reviews by people on both blogger and YouTube I decided I needed to pick up one of the palettes.
Here came my other problem...I could not decide between palette 1 or 2!! I loved colours in both of them and I spent about half an hour in Debenhams picking up one palette and then the other not being able to make up my mind!
I finally settled on the number 2 and I am absolutely in love with it. I don't have a massive collection of eye shadows apart from my new MUA palette (going to be doing a haul/review of this soon) and the colours in the naked 2 palette are all amazingly pigmented and completely wearable. 100% worth the money.

Excuse my reflection in the mirror ahehehehe!
As you can see the colours are absolutely beautiful and such wearable shades. The lipgloss is such a pretty colour and smells like peppermint, yummm!


I apologise for the slight blurriness of the photo so the shades are as followed, left to right: Foxy, Half Baked, Bootycall, Chopper, Tease, Snakebite, Suspect, Pistol, Verve, YDK, Busted, Blackout.

I am so in love with this product and definitely glad I decided to take the plunge and buy it. It is worth the money and I know I am going to get a really good use out of this.

If you have the Naked 1 or 2 Palette what do you think of it? If you have both do you think it is worth having them both?


Megan x

2 comments:

  1. I have Naked2 and absolutely LOVE the palette of colors!

    The *only* thing is, I notice when I use it frequently I might get a little bump or two on or around my brow area. It's probably has comedogenic properties.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh right I haven't had that problem as of yet but I'll have to look out to see if that happens as my skin is sensitive and breaks out quite easily!
      I agree I love the colours! x

      Delete