Translate

Thursday, 11 April 2013

The Versatile Blogger Award!



A huge thank you to Jenni who
 nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. I absolutely love her blog and being the nosy person I am, I love reading about her recent purchases! She is definitely one of my favourite bloggers so I feel so honored she thought of me when nominating people for the award!

Firstly there are a few rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you
. Include a link to their blog
3. Select 15 new bloggers you follow regularly
4. Nominate these bloggers for a Versatile Blogger Award, leave a link to their page and a comment on their latest post to let them know they have been nominated.
5. Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.


Here are the 7 things about myself...

1) I have a unhealthy obsession with pugs! If you are a close friend of mine you will know how much I love pugs. I could spend hours just sat on Google or YouTube searching pugs. I find them so hilariously cute and can't wait for the day I get one!! If you are interested in what I would call them, I would have a boy called Dexter and a girl called Maggy (Saggy Maggy ahahha) Yeppp I'm kind of weird...

2) My secret (not so secret now) guilty pleasure is the tv programs homes under the hammer and grand designs. Not sure if I am 18 or going on 80 ahahaha!

3) Following on from my elderly choice of tv program I also have an obsession with Candles. I actually once spent £50 just on candles. Yep I have a problem, but hay at least I have a nice smelling house?!

4) My biggest dream is to move to Canada, more specifically either Vancouver or Kelowna. The country has always interested me and some family that live over there. However after visiting Canada in Summer of 2011 I fell even more in love with the place and the way of life there. I will be living there one day!

5) I am going to University in September (hopefully to University of Sussex) to study Law! (if I get the grades!!! Arghhh)

6) I have an slight phobia of touching peoples plates that they have eaten off. I can pick them up if I don't have to touch the food but when it comes to loading the dishwasher and there's the risk of touching the remnants of food, it makes me feel physically sick. Good luck to me when I go off to Uni ;)

7) I also feel sick whenever I smell/taste Bubblegum. I am fine with regular bubblegum in gum form but anything Bubblegum flavoured makes me heave! Urghhh it's just vile!
Ahahahha so those are my not so interesting facts about me!


The people I am going to nominate are people who's blogs I follow regularly and who I believe really do deserve more recognition! I hope that anyone reading this checks them out and enjoys them as much as I do! I hope the people I nominate enjoy reading my post and have fun having a go themselves :) Now onto my nominees!

1. Taya at Fashion Fade Style Is Eternal
2. Sarah at Entirely-Sarah 
3. Rachel at Beautiful Rache
4. Alexandra at What Alexandra Did Next
5. Catherine at Blogging my days away
6. Anna at Anna's Block
7. 
Chloë at I once had this dream
8. Helen at the lovecats inc
9. Georgia at Blissful and wishful
10. Nikki at The Lunar Lights
11. Emily at what she hearts
12. Terri at terrileanne
13. Rachael at RachaelLouise
14. Amy at The Cameras Lying
15. Paige at paigey pumpkin 

12 comments:

  1. Wow, what a nice surprise! Thank you for thinking of me Megan. I love your obsession with pugs. I'm a huge dog-lover and I agree, pugs are so irresistible, I would love to care for one too, if only i had enough space! And it would be a dream to see Canada! Would be posting this on my blog soon :) Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awhhh it is no problem :) That is wonderful and I will be sure to check it out when you do!! Have a great week yourself as well :)

      Delete
  2. aww, thankyou for nominating me :) My cousin studies Law at Sussex Uni, tough degree but the uni is great! From what i've seen on my visit there..
    Again, thank you for nominating me, will definitely get this up soon x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really?! Yeahh I have been told many a time it is a hard degree so I think I am probably crazy for wanting to study it ahahha!. From the times I have visited the Uni it has looked great and the feel of the campus was definitely one of the factors that sold me!
      No problem and I will be sure to check it out when you get it up :)

      Delete
  3. Awwww Megan !!! Thank you so much for nominating me !!! Such a loverlee surprise :) Can't wait to do one of these kinda posts again! Thank youu ! xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problemo Taya! :) I look forward to reading it whenever you do, I think I can already guess what one of your 'facts about me' will be ;)

      Delete
  4. Thanks so much for nominating me, I cant wait to do this post, your so kind, I will get this post up soon and let you know when I have done it :)!

    Thanks so much! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awhh it really is my pleasure! That would be great as I would love to read it when ever you get it done :)

      Delete
  5. Hey there cutie, I nominated you for the Liebster Award! You can find out more about this award at http://modestlysophisticated.blogspot.com/2013/04/liebster-award-4.html

    -Athenaxo
    modestlysophisticated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awhhh thank you so much!! So sorry how late this is I have been super busy and haven't been keeping up :( I will go check it out thank you!!! :) x

      Delete
  6. It's such a right choice for you

    ReplyDelete